VINTAGE 1910 PRONOUNCING POCKET MANUAL OF MUSICAL TERMS RARE ED BY DR. TH BAKER
- Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
- Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
- Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
VINTAGE 1910 PRONOUNCING POCKET MANUAL OF MUSICAL TERMS RARE EDITION BY DR. TH BAKER SOME DIRTY PAGESBE SURE TO SEE PHOTOS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ITEM. I CAN SEND MORE PHOTOS OR DIMENSIONS IF YOU NEED THEM. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS.ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO LOCAL PICKUP PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST AND I WILL DELETE THE SHIPPING CHARGE. I CAN ALSO COMBINE SHIPPING.THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
- 1910 POCKET MANUAL: MUSICAL TERMS
- Condition: Good A book that has been read but is in good condition. Very minimal damage to the cover including scuff marks, but no holes or tears. The dust jacket for hard covers may not be included. Binding has minimal wear. The majority of pages are undamaged with minimal creasing or tearing, minimal pencil underlining of text, no highlighting of text, no writing in margins. No missing pages. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- Time Period Manufactured: Pre-1930
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *